Experience: 5+ years
Starting date: Flexibly in summer 2019
Smilee is looking for an experienced full-time REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR to Stockholm
We help our customers to sell more by improving conversion from lead to deal with outsourced and automated chat service. We combine chat and service to help companies from one man e-commerce sites to multinational brand companies. We are already market leader in Finland’s car sector and service also other business areas in Nordics. Our business model is unique, cost efficient and adapts according to customer needs whenever better conversion is needed. We improve our customers conversion rate and provide Smiles as a Service.
Sales Manager/Director will be in charge of our growth in Sweden. You have a passion for understanding your clients’ needs and also for developing solutions for the clients’ customer experience and online sales challenges. You are a world-class salesperson who can design value propositions that inspire clients. You get things done and sales projects closed. You have skills to explain the meaning of customer experience to our clients. You will be a member of our core team and located in Stockholm. You will work as an integral part of our core team that operates in multiple locations.
As a Regional Sales Director you are responsible for driving sales in your market in co-operation with the Smilee sales team. Additionally, you will close re-sell and partner agreements with the suitable partners. The role covers entire Scandinavia and is targeted at boosting the sales in our new geographical markets in Sweden, Norway and Denmark.
- Selling new deals in our new markets
- Opening sales channels for Smilee offerings
- Leading sales operations
- Building a regional team of salespeople and acting as a sales manager for the team
- You have been selling B2B services
- Car business understanding is a plus
- You are capable of creating long-term partnerships
- Online business
- Consultative sales process
- 5+ years of sales and sales management experience with proven track record in sales.
- Academic degree or equivalent in business or related field.
- Experience in making agreements with B2B clients.
- Native Swedish and fluent English, other Nordic languages are considered a plus.
What you get
- A highly-professional, fun and international team.
- Flexible working hours, we prefer virtual work. We offer a suitable co-working access e.g. in downtown Stockholm or other feasible location
- Possibility to work in a young growth company.
How to apply
If this sounds like a fit, please send your application (max. one A4 page) along with your resume and desired salary to email@example.com by July 5th, 2019. We will fill the position as soon as possible.
Head of sales and international operations: Jyrki Hietaniemi, firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 44 010 1235.