We help our customers to sell more online by improving conversion from lead to deal with outsourced and automated chat service. We combine chat software and chat service to help companies from small e-commerce sites to multinational brands. Smilee is the market leader in Finland’s automotive chat business. We have customers in other Nordic countries as well. Our business model is unique, cost efficient and adapts according to customer needs. We improve our customers’ conversion rate and provide Smiles as a Service. Customer success is the key element in our story.
Are we your next colleagues?
Now we are looking for a talented digital Marketing Manager / Growth Hacker to develop and maintain a strong online presence for our company. Your main role is to implement online marketing strategies through digital funnels to capture leads to our sales team and scale our digital sales. This position is intended to lead our international growth. Strong knowledge of digital marketing tactics is required to be successful in this position.
We want you to take our digital marketing & sales funnel to the next level. You will work in Helsinki or in Oulu, and will work closely with our sales and customer success teams as well as the development team. As the head of marketing you will report to the CEO. This is an opportunity to shape the trajectory of a growth company while working with a passionate and committed team. You will be an integral part of our leadership group contributing both strategy and hands on leadership of the marketing team and partnering companies to achieve ambitious growth goals.
In this role you will be responsible for shaping the company’s domestic and international marketing strategy and developing brand strategy, also being responsible for the product roadmap, content creation, and guiding cross-functional marketing efforts.
Ideally, you will be a marketing person hungry for growth and passion for technology so that you understand and are able to optimize everything digitally! You have already shown your skills and want to get your hands into the digital and international growth story. An experience from SaaS business and demonstrated results of using and implementing modern marketing automation tools and processes are your key assets.
- Lead and set the strategy for marketing to achieve expansion goals.
- Build and enhance digital marketing and sales funnels, marketing processes and deploy the most appropriate tools.
- Manage and optimize our website, landing pages, email marketing, paid ads, digital lead generation.
- Actively develop new content into our website, blogs, customer success stories, videos, webinars, seminars.
- Create and develop design and graphical guides.
- Continuously measure and optimize the marketing and sales funnel with analytical approach.
- Work as a part of the company leadership team being responsible for marketing strategy, development of the brand strategy, and product management.
- Identify and execute growth strategies for Smilee’s target segments.
- Work with the sales team to pass off and handle enterprise-level leads.
- Actively develop marketing messages and ensure that the marketing funnel is segmented.
- Being responsible for product management and product ownership.
- Develop and make sure marketing and product material are top notch and up-to-date.
Skills and qualifications
- You are or have been working with international business. Experience from B2B SaaS, startups and/or growth companies is a big plus.
- You have proven skills and demonstrated results in modern marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Innovative development attitude and natural interest in finding the right solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, effective collaboration and negotiation skills, enjoys achieving targets together.
- Experience of creating and executing a successful marketing plan which achieves growth and new customers.
- Experience in driving lead generation campaigns in a tech-driven organization.
- Growth hacking and analytical mindset & focus on ROI.
- The ability to adapt and be flexible – you are a self-starter.
- You feel comfortable speaking to audiences in live or through video/webinars.
- 3+ years of digital marketing/growth hacking experience with a proven track record.
- Experience in marketing automation and CRM systems, analytics, website development, and related content and marketing material creation.
- Desire to develop and learn more, team player with high integrity and work moral.
- Professionally fluent Finnish and English, other Nordic/EU languages are considered a plus.
What you get
- An independent management level, but still very much hands-on role with flexibility.
- A highly-professional, fun and international team.
- Flexible working hours with virtual work and remote possibilities. We offer suitable co-working access in downtown Helsinki and in Oulu our office is located right in the center.
- Motivational compensation model with possibility to grow with the company.
- Possibility to work in a young growth company.
How to apply
If this sounds like a fit, please send your application along with your CV, earliest starting date and desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 6, 2020. We will start interviewing candidates as soon as possible and the position will be filled when the suitable person is found.
Teuvo Karppinen, CEO, email@example.com